Fill a Pix check (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

griffedor -> Fill a Pix check (10/21/2021 5:02:20 AM)

The check mark (to show errors) is missing from the toolbar in Fill a Pix

dave -> RE: Fill a Pix check (10/21/2021 8:47:01 AM)

We replaced the "Check" button with the "Assistant" button. The Assistant button can check the puzzle as you did before, but it can also show you hints in case you get stuck. Please try it out and let us know what you think.

Thanks, Dave

mariangel -> RE: Fill a Pix check (11/13/2021 8:14:26 PM)

I like the new assistant button. Thanks!

sperline -> RE: Fill a Pix check (12/3/2021 6:37:56 PM)

I hate the assistant. I want the check box back. Can't we have both?
I also hate the square thingy that looks like a sudoku box, whatever you're calling it.

I also want to complain about the show errors option in preferences. To switch the state of the square to what I want it to be takes either one or two mouse clicks. But if I want to make a square blank that would complete a number, the first time I click, I get the red error symbol, so I'm being told the answer to the square before I finish entering it. There is some bug here.

I know, you're going to tell me to use the square thingy. Did I tell you I hate it?

At this stage of the interface, it is unusable for those of us who've been here for years and just want to do a puzzle.

dave -> RE: Fill a Pix check (12/3/2021 10:14:40 PM)

Thank you for your feedback. We replaced the "Check" button with the "Assistant" button. The Assistant button can check the puzzle as you did before, but it can also show you hints in case you get stuck. As for your comment about how the puzzle is checked, this is indeed a bug and thank you for pointing it out. A square should only turn red when moving the cursor away so as not to provide a spoiler. We will fix this very soon.

Thanks, Dave

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode